If you are a Ghanaian and you want to open dollar account in Ghana, we will discuss in this post the best banks and locations that may help you open one effortlessly and conveniently.
Find below the list of banks to which one can opens bank account in Ghana:
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank)
- First Atlantic Bank
- Cal Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Prudential Bank
- Access Bank
- Standard Charted Bank
- Universal Merchant Bank (UMB)
- Societe Generale
- National Investment Bank (NIB)
- Stanbic Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Bank of Africa (BoA)
- UT Bank
- HFC Bank
- Barclays Bank
- First Capital Plus Bank.
Benefits of Opening a Dollar Account
- You can utilize the money for commercial objectives, such as buying materials and recruiting personnel.
- You can use the money for personal purposes, such as buying necessary purchases and paying payments.
- You may shift money between accounts instantaneously with TransferWise and save international transfer fees.
- It’s easier than opening a foreign bank account and offers more options than sending cash via Western Union or MoneyGram