The Management of the Ghana Education Service is requesting applications from qualified trained teachers who have Diploma in Basic Education Certificate to be considered for employment.
Job Purpose / Description
1. To facilitate Learning using 21st century technology.
2. Continuously improve learner’s ability to research using new technologies.
3. Teach highly motivated learners, cater for learners with different learning abilities and help them achieve excellent academic results.
4. Attend relevant and continuous professional development sessions.
5. Use a variety of assessment tools and tasks to accurately assess levels of Learner’s competency.
6. Any other responsibility that would be assigned to you by your Head of institution.
Applicants who wish to apply should meet the following criteria;
1. Must have completed Diploma in Basic Education Programme and has no outstanding examination or referrals.
2. Must have completed the Mandatory National Service.
3. Must have passed the National Teachers Licensure Examination.
4. Must be ready to work wherever his/her services would be needed.
If you are a qualified and passionate teacher looking for an opportunity to train the Ghanaian child to contribute to nation-building in the future, access the GES official website (www.gespromotions.gov.gh) from 10th February, 2023 to 24th February, 2023.
According to GES, only application forms accessed on the website (www.gespromotions.gov.gh) would be accepted.